Sunday, October 6, 2013

Posting update!


So... I haven't posted anything for a long, long, long time and I feel horrible about it. However, I am back in college and should be able to post up assignments I have done. For the first post back, I will be showing my character line of action sheet featuring Casper.

In animation, animators use line of action to build a pose. Line of action, as defined, is a line that runs through the entire pose, which captures the essence of the whole pose. The line of action helps make the pose organic and flowing.

If no one remembers the cute and loveable vampire, this is what he looks like:


The character line of action sheet consists of Casper in a variety of poses that push the extent of the human body.

The line of action can be seen in the color red and the body is drawn around it. The more exaggerated the line of action, the more exaggerated the pose. 

Oh! On the other note, my blog has gone through some changes, I'll post the original image shown in the banner.

More will come later, until then see you all next time~!


No comments:

Post a Comment